On Wednesday, I’m going to conduct a webinar teaching job interview techniques. The “Job Interview Basics” class will be held on Wednesday July 8th at 11AM EDT. The session is free and I invite any job seeker interested in improving their interview skills to attend.
The “Job Interview Basics” webinar will teach job seekers the how to sell their experience, accomplishments and potential in a job interview. This one-hour session will cover the following topics:
- The interviewer’s perspective
- The types of interviews and the styles of interviewers
- The structure of an interview
- How to prepare an answer for the most common interview question, “Tell Me About Yourself”
- A technique to prepare for almost any question (STARL)
- How to research a company
- What questions to ask
The webinar incorporates many of the techniques taught in my book, Power Up Your Job Search: A Modern Approach to Interview Preparation.
Update: I now do webinars for APICS. Check out the APICS career portal for more information.